It is suggested, before implementing specialized enemas (and colonics) into your wellness regimen, to be on a nutrient-dense diet plan that entails juicing and whole foods. A diet of processed foods and "excess" will produce less-than optimal results. See our Foods to Assist Form and Additional Resources... Otherwise, start with Just Water...scroll to the bottom to view the Water Enema with TGEO...
Probiotic Enema $55
Coffee Enema $55
The coffee enema is an accessory to your colonic experience as a means of effective detoxification via the liver. The liver is the body’s main organ for detoxification and supporting its natural mechanism of detox is integral to health and the reversal of “dis-ease”. The basic concept and origin of coffee enemas date back to the early 1900’s and are well-documented in medical journals, up until the boom of the “high-tech” age and the use of pharmaceutical drugs. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, Dr. Donald Kelley and Dr. Patrick Vickers, are three excellent educators and supporters of coffee enemas. I encourage my clients to do their own research, look up these resources and decide for themselves if this therapy is right for them.
At Green Lotus Wellness Center, the coffee enema is done prior to the colonic. Only organic, properly roasted coffee is used to deliver optimal results. Disposable enema bags are used for sanitation purposes and the coffee is brewed in stainless steel cooking pots.
The benefits of implementing a coffee enema prior to your colonic are as follows, according to the doctors mentioned above:
- Stimulates liver detoxification
- Astringent to the colon
- Produces Glutathione S-Transferase, a powerful detox scavenger
- Dialysis for the blood
- Stimulates the liver and bile ducts to open, dumping toxins into the digestive tract to be eliminated
- A means for disposing unwanted, harmful toxins quickly out of the body
- Relaxing to the nervous system producing feelings of calmness
- Relaxes the nervous system to prepare the colon for elimination
- Administration of the colonic post-enema, allows for a more complete detox; while the liver is excreting waste, the colon is fully eliminating, as a colonic cleanses the entire bowel and not only the lower bowel portion.
- Coffee enemas are excellent for skin rejuvenation, as the skin is one of the first organs to show signs of liver/bowel congestion
We use S.A. Wilson's Organic Coffee recommended by the famous Gerson Institute.
Coffee Enema Instruction $125
Since coffee enemas are meant to be done in a sequence of sessions, depending on the individual and their targeted goals, Green Lotus Wellness Center offers a Coffee Enema Instruction. What's included in this 75 minute session is step-by-step instructions, where you are walked through doing a coffee enema at home, a coffee enema given to you in the office, along with, your take-home enema bucket, strap, 1 pound of coffee and various educational and instructional literature to keep you on-track.
Wheatgrass Enemas $55
It is the essence of plants that truly heal the body. Wheatgrass has been popular in the holistic health realm for many years. Wheatgrass is a young varietal of the wheat "Titicum aestirum" and in its young stages, it looks (and tastes) like the common grass that make up your lawn, but it is actually quite nourishing and rejuvenating to the human body. Implementing a wheatgrass enema bypasses digestion and results in a quick absorption into the blood and liver.
The benefits of wheatgrass enemas are as follows:
· Cleanses, detoxifies and oxygenates the body
· Detoxes the rectum and colon
· Assists with constipation and the destruction of putrefactive bacteria residing in the colon walls
· Proliferates the good bacteria!
· Acts as a natural chelator
· Builds up the blood
· Has Vitamin D benefits; chlorophyll, manufactured by the sun, offers the human body Vitamin D benefits
· Increases metabolism – great for energy and aids in weight loss
· Draws toxins out of the skin
· Boosts immune function
· High in beneficial minerals
Alternating coffee and wheatgrass enemas are to your benefit, adding synergistic results!